Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a reservation directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 866.835.0500 and Deanna, Heather or Alex will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- Dogs are welcome at properties that are designated as pet friendly, with MaineStay Vacations approval and upon payment of the non-refundable Pet Fee. You can view our pet friendly properties by either selecting the category from our drop down menu at the top of our homepage, or by clicking in the category box at the bottom of the page. Pet friendly properties are also clearly marked with a pawprint. You can also call our office at 866.835.0500 and Deanna, Heather or Alex would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet. Very few homes will allow cats.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, views of the ocean and bbq grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.